Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Introduction.

Hi. My name's Alison. Alison Seow PhuiKwan.
I'm a girl.
I'm born in the year of 1995.
How old am I? Well, do your Maths :)
My hometown is PJ, & still staying here.
I have alot of friends. If they are real friends, then yeah, I do have alot.
I am a leehom & kpop maniac.

& recently, I have felt alot of hatred around me.

They say that I am too nice & friendly, & because of that, I am fake.
Is being nice a crime? Is being friendly a crime?
Is trying to make friends, fake?
Is trying to help someone who ask for help, fake?
Is talking to you in a friendly tone & smiling to you, fake?
Is saying hi, fake?

I really don't get it.

I have hurt this 2 person recently. (Not that I have been cheating or that I've killed someone)
Person 1: him.
Person 2: ME.
I wasn't lying about how much I love you.
It is that I do not know how to appreciate you. I'm letting you go for your own good.
I'm giving you a chance to find your future. Find someone that will really appreciate you.
I do not know how to treat my boyfriend properly. I know, you said you do not mind at all, BUT, I MIND.
I MIND, AND THAT HURTS ME. BAD.
I can't hold it in. I've tried & tried. I just can't. I'm hating myself more and more. I've cried almost everynight. I tried to think of ways to save this, but I can't. I have other problems to solve too. & I did not lie about why I had to leave you.
This person has been sending me some sort of secret messages through FB statuses. It hurts me, very much.
It's no use saying you'll wait for me 'cause I have been hurting myself too much when I'm with you.
So, I'm gonna reply your message here, once and for all.
Since that you hate me so much now, NO, we can't be friends again.
Not even after you read this & tell me you understand or whatever. No.
You said that you are tired of listening to "sorrys" being said over and over again, but I still have to say this. I'm sorry. I lovED you.

I'm tired. Emotionally. Mentally.
I'm tired being the nice me, the one that always gives second chances & can't say no when someone asks for help.
I'm going crazy.

No comments :

Post a Comment