Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Happiness.

Happiness. Happiness comes with a price.
Gaining someone in life, means losing another.
For me, I've gained one, lost a few.

I mean, I really am grateful to have him. I am really thankful that God sent him into my life.
To love me, to listen, to make me happy.
But I still feel empty.

Why must it be this way?

I feel like we're being distanced. Alot.
You just won't want to talk to me.
Seen the message, but no reply.
I miss you both.

You said that you are still there for me. I know you are.
I am still here for you. Don't keep things to yourself.
Share your troubles with me.
I miss talking to you alot.

I miss our Skype sessions. I miss our oovoo sessions.
I miss the times we try to find every and any reason to meet up with each other.

I cry all the time thinking how did chatting with you everyday, sharing every single thing with each other, turned out to less than 3 chats per week.

It has been for almost 3 weeks now..

I miss my best friend.

No comments :

Post a Comment