Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 28 May 2013

What more, could I ask for?



What more could I ask for?
Great friends, caring family members, an awesome and loving boyfriend, healthy life.

I'm finally feeling happier and starting to appreciate life more than I already do.
I'm once again looking forward to a new day everytime I open my eyes and jump out of bed.

Being with the best friends, every once in a while, living how we were in high school. I really miss those days.
Being with the college mates, laughing about ANY & EVERY thing. Being just like immature little kids we are.
Being with the family members, sharing jokes and stories from our lives in schools, college & work.
Being with the boyfriend, he's always there for me. Being an awesome idiot as he is, always making me laugh, making me happy.


Loved ones. Really. What more could I really ask for? :) <3

Screw the others.

By the way, watch this video! It's made by a friend of mine :) Enjoy and LAUGH! <3


Extra Goodie: Le Handsome Leehom :3

No comments :

Post a Comment