Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Fade,

I miss him. No, not him. The him that I have liked since I was form 3.
It was an on and off thing. Yes, I feel bad.
I feel bad every single time I give up on him 'cuz I think to myself,
"He won't like someone like me. He never will. I am not his type".
I know, no matter how close we get, we won't get to be together.
He, now, doesn't even talk to me like how he used to last time.
I stopped talking to him 'cuz I got busy.
I got busy and I didn't pick up their (him and a few other friends) calls on skype 'cuz I was busy on another line with someone else.
I still can't let him go. No matter what it is, I still go back to him.
After all this while, it's still him.
Although I know, we are never gonna have a chance together.
We are not as close as we are last time anymore.
Should I still work on it? Or should I just give up once more?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, Driving for the first time. Well, not exactly first time.
My first time driving, was with my mum. Keep "Die Fire"-ing.
This, first ACTUAL class, it wasn't as bad as I expected to be.
The feeling of  "I can drive" is nice :D
Legs were quite tired from the clutch, but the rest was fine :)
My instructor, Mr. Chang, is cool :D
His ways of making you familiar with the things in the car is letting you play with the clutch, accelerator, gear & steering wheel for 1 & 1/2 hours. HAHA. Epic ways xD
Second class is on Friday. It'll go well :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aunty's in the hospital now. Sigh. getting worried.
I hope she'll be alright from all this.
Pray to God.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before I end, I don't want any misunderstandings.

Hey, look, I don't hate him. We still talk. Yes, We still do. We're still friends.
I have no hatred feelings towards him. None at all. OKAY?!


x, Aly :)

No comments :

Post a Comment