Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Monkeys.

Monkeys. Different types of monkeys. 

PAUL FRANK - A MONKEY
First of all, I got my Paul Frank Hoodie from Leeann today! :)
Go follow @StyleJournal on Instagram! They sell clothings and accessories at affordable prices! :D
So this is the Paul Frank Hoodie! :D

It's so suitable for tonight's rainy weather :)


It's so comfy! :)

FRIENDS - MONKEYS
Second up, Lately I have been skyping alot with these few people.
From Left: HaoYi, Nabilla & KahSeng



They are cool people to talk to. They might be monkeys at times in the middle of the conversation, like,
they might be talking sick stuff, they might suddenly just burst out laughing non-stop, and they might also suddenly argue with each other.
When we have nothing to talk about, we will still be on skype, everyone will just be quiet. Awkward silences everywhere. Either that, or someone (ME) would be blasting KPOP music xD
But, they're awesome :) They cheer me up with their "noises" when I have emo nights.
Thank you, skype buddies :)

THE MONKEY - ME
Thirdly, I am THE monkey.
SPM is so freaking near, and I am still monkey-ing around!
I am not serious with my studies at all.
I can even fall asleep when I'm doing my revision.
WHY?!
Why do I feel so relaxed when the others are so stressed out?
There is something wrong with me, I'm sure of it.

That's all for today's post :)
Will update soon :D

x, Aly

No comments :

Post a Comment