Nuffnang Ads

Friday 19 October 2012

I'll Show You.


I Don't Need A Man - Miss A

Recently, my best friend, Jennifer Wong YueTeng has asked me to listen to MissA's latest song, "I Don't Need A Man".

Lyrically, the song MissA sang is about them not going after anything that they didn’t earn. They would rather work hard all day and buy nice things on layaway than accept a dime from somebody else.
I’m gonna live for myself,” “I don’t care about living a good life like other kids do with rich parents and a rich man / that’s why I feel honorable.
I Will Show You - Ailee
This song was introduced by another best friend, Rachel Teo Mayli. The song is by a rookie solo artist, Ailee who is famous for he debut song, Heaven. 

In this song, Ailee was a nerd-ish looking girl whose boyfriend (played by GO - MBLAQ) dumped her for another girl. After that, Ailee decided to change into a different girl. She changed her hairstyle, put on make-up and wear different outfits. She shows her ex that she is a much happier person now, than when she was with him. She says to forget him without any regret. 

I like this song. I WILL SHOW YOU TOO ;) heehee..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really inspired by the two songs above. The two songs are to show that girls these days are independant & strong. It's not a MUST to have a guy :)

OHH YA, before I forgot, 

CHECK OUT MY PIANO COVER OF "THAT XX - GD"


Give comments please? :) Thank you so much :D

NEXT, I really need to get studying for SPM. It's in like, 2 weeks. I'm dead. 
나 어떡해? Na Ottokkhae? What to do? WHAT TO DO WITH THE LAZY ME?!
Everyday on youtube learning dance moves instead of studying. Kill me already.

According to YueTeng, the forecast result for trials exam is already out. 
I really hope I can use those results to enroll myself in IACT College for next year.
I'm using the forecast results/trial exam results because I want to take the January Intake.
I'm actually still dilemma-ing for either taking The Diploma in Mass Communication or The Foundation in Media Studies.
Diploma is 2 & 1/2 years while Foundation is only 1 year.
Diploma is much more expensive than foundation.
But Diploma has more to learn than in foundation. It will both end up in BA (Hons) in Mass Communications anyways.

I really don't know what to do :( 나 어떡해? 

Yeah, I have been saying "na ottokkhae?" alot these days. HAHA. 

Oh wells, I guess I shall finish my SPM, then only think about it?
Have 1 month+ to slowly think :) hehe.

20th Oct - HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY, NABILLA 
Picture taken in 2001 :)


Alrights, that's all for today! :)
Loves!

x, Aly

No comments :

Post a Comment